View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 08:12 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I wonder, given the fact that neither JD, Andy or Rob have started a thread that they are distancing themselves from the BBS.

I really hope not because of a couple of twats previously on here being rude about them.

It could of course just be that they’re too busy to come on the BBS or are on holiday etc [emoji4]
Honestly, I use the summer as a break from Palace generally.

I find pre-season to be a big waste of time for everyone but the team. The players are working on fitness, the club are trying to make signings and the fans try to read too much into it all. I don't think the pod was as negative as is being said, but the guys were just venting their spleens and (for some supporters) it reflects how they're feeling.

As for me, I spend so much time being invested in what happens during the season that this is a great opportunity to just step away a bit. I didn't enjoy last season much (being someone that doesn't go to that many away games) so I'm hoping a clean break brings the joy back next season.