View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 08:37 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguila Lakes View Post
Biggin
PSA as you say is a good indicator of problems but by no means fail safe. It all depends on other symptoms like peeing more than usual.
My PSA was 9 and my GP sent me for an MRI which also picked nothing up.
So had a template biopsy and wallop, stage 3 cancer. So itís all a bit hit and miss. My advice is if youíre concerned enough, get a biopsy done and youíll know for certain.
Guys with PSA of 4/5 can have cancer, and guys with 20 plus might not have it. It just depends on much you want to push it. For me it was a case of safe not sorry. Also I think it depends whether your GP gives a feck.
This is just what my doctor told me yesterday,but we are lucky here we have very good GPs.
They have the time,and always follow everything up till there is a solution.