Thread: Venezuela
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 09:19 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Some people on here have a habit of opposing anything where the revolution is not pure enough for them.

The same was true of Syria. Some people argued we shouldnít oppose Assad because some of the people rebelling against his rule were seriously unpleasant. Thatís true, some were seriously unpleasant. But that doesnít mean you stand aside when it was exceptionally obvious Assad was about to butcher his way across the country and there were about to be hundreds of thousands of dead people. We stood aside, and Assad did his butchering.
I opposed Assad and unlike most on here (and do nothing point scorers like Heb), actually did something about it rather than just moaning on a message board. My trade union branch raised thousands in solidarity aid for rebel areas and I was part of the Syrian Solidarity Campaign. As it goes the Free Syrian Army werenít unpleasant.

Doesnít mean Iíll support a US backed coup in Venezuela, or the regime either.