Thread: Venezuela
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 11:48 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
I couldn’t give a shit about oil or democracy, but I do give a shit about ordinary Venezuelans who are having a ******* awful time because of Maduro.
Those like Raggy should come here and talk to some of the 100s of thousands of Venezuelans who have had to emigrate to Chile to survive. It’s a tragedy.
True but I very much doubt the coup will make it any better.

That’s the problem with Heb and his ilk, they provide no answers to anything and turn a blind eye to what the forces behind the coup really stand for. And it sure isn’t the Venezuelan people.

It’s the same kind of thinking that turns a blind eye to the huge misery that creates the huge investment funds that prop up Scandinavian social democracy. Yes they are better than many systems around the world, and maybe all. But it’s convenient to ignore the misery and oppression that they depend on.

Last edited by cockneyrebel; 05-02-2019 at 11:51 AM.