Thread: Peter Frampton
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2019, 12:23 AM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I see he is only 68 (I thought he was going to be older).

Sad news.

I always thought it a rare oddity that as a solo artist his first big hit was a live album, which in many ways was not followed up with such success.

(Disclaimer: I'm not that up on this sort of stuff! - obviously)
He was one (possibly two) school years ahead of me so am not surprised at his age.The Herd were always playing Bromley/Beckenham/West wickham in my yoof. I guess he was smart to identify “stadium rock” as the way to go especially as he had the image for it.