Thread: Suggestion: Alfredo Morelos
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 05:56 PM

bigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
I’m not convinced this is anything other than agents getting their player out there
Could be right but he probably wants to leave Scotland after those refereeing decisions

My target number one this summer (ish)

He’s 23

Instinctively scores goals like bats but is stronger, better hold up play, more tenacious, probably cheaper than he would be because of his disciplinary record.

If we can’t get bats and I think it unlikely, he’d be excellent now I’ve seen how shit those cards were

Last edited by bigend1; 05-07-2019 at 05:58 PM.