View Single Post
Old 10-11-2001, 10:34 AM
Ex-Block G

tauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Stellavista

You sure..?

Current reading:

'Witnesses of the Russian Revolution' - Harvey Pitcher

'A Fistful of Gitanes: Serge Gainsbourg' - Sylvie Simmons

'The Rotters Club' - Jonathan Coe

'War Fever' - J.G. Ballard
I'm reading The Drowned World - my first JG Ballard novel. Not too sure about it so far. Since I've been in New Zealand (16 months now - I really miss drinking in The Selhurst Arms after evening games!) I've read a few Maurice Gee books (he's regarded as one of the best NZ writers), and I've really enjoyed them.