View Single Post
Old 17-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Re: Re: Re: 1 Centre Centre Back and 1 Pacy Forward. 17/07 Update

Quote:
Originally posted by Trolley
I note with interest that 'Ipswich' have re-signed former player 'Counago' and are about to re-sign 'Tommy Miller' so perhaps manager 'Magilton' will consider a bid for 'Scowcroft' - They used to play in the same team !

I met and had a nice long chat with Steve McCall in New York a couple of weeks ago and he just loves Kuqi - but I didn't get the impression that he particularly wanted him back.

He assured me that he will come good but he did think we had paid a bit over the odds if all the add ons materialise.

He also mentioned that they were after Butterfield last Christmas but Palace wouldn't let him go.