View Single Post
Old 10-01-2003, 06:05 PM

Plugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty airPlugster is fond of sand dunes and salty air
I'm Still Alive !

I haven't gone anywhere. Just a bit inactive at the moment. Only managed to back Sri Lanka at 5.0 the other night. My request of5.5 was not matched, which was unfortunate.

Backed England to beat Australia tonight. Backed them at 3.4, and after some 3.5 to. Much of my reasoning for backing us, is the same for backing Sri Lanka yesterday. Confidence is on the up in the England camp. I feel Markus Trescothick is very close to a big knock in the one-day series. He has an even more carefree atitude than in the test matches.

No strong tips for the weekend football action. But I will list them in order of my favoured ones first. Starting with......

Charlton to beat Chelsea. Charlton are very good in the London derby games. They also have a good record against Chelsea home and away. In the first game of the season, they were 2-0 up, had a player sent off, and eventually lost 3-2. They were very unlucky.

Palace to beat Bradford. We are playing well at the moment and all the players will be on a high. Not only because we are playing well, but also because the team will be buzzing about the Liverpool game. As I said in an earlier post, the team, at the moment will be aware of the likes of Johnson, Akinbiyi, Routeledge, Borrowdale, and Thomson all waiting in the wings after coming back from injuries. The real bet is to lay Bradford, but i'm going to back Palace.

Hull to beat Exeter. Hull are playing well at themoment and have beaten the league leaders at their new ground recently. Just a bit of a fancy. One that I will be putting in my Yankee.

Peterhead to beat Elgin. Thrashed them away 4-0 in December. Everybody seems to back them, but I never have. Will take all the beating, and again. one for the Yankee.

Backed them all individually, and did I mention, I'm putting them all in a yankee. Best price for the hhmmmmm Yankee is 141.32 to a 1 stake.

Maybe two games are the same under Iain Dowie?