View Single Post
Old 10-01-2003, 11:21 PM

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Charlton to beat Chelsea!? Silly, Silly bet.

My personal thoughts are that Fulham are too big to ignore at 7/4 at the Reebok, as are Wrexham at 8/5 away to Boston. I'll be backing Palace too, coz, well, we're better than them.

I've got 60 on Riley at 8/11 in the golf btw.