View Single Post
Old 11-01-2003, 12:13 AM

selhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Im on Riley too, worried now, sauers is one of them 'clingy to my playing partners coat tails' type of player, After goimg 2 down early the first thing I see on sky is him making birdie to get within 1. Good luck