Thread: The Golf Thread
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2010, 09:00 PM
infiltrator

StuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ben is still at Chartham, he does a hell of a lot of teaching there and is very good at it and also a nice bloke, David Hobbs is still the head pro and also a good mate apart from being a spurs fan.
As for Keith Turk I won the Pairs League with him in my final year there, people either like him a lot or hate him and while he has some strange views on some things he is a decent guy all in all.