Thread: Betfair trading
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 10:14 AM

herts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar
If I had waited an hour I would now have my profit, oh well I have my rules but it's annoying as I'm off today and would have been fine if I had slept in!
Which rule would you have broken Fin?

By the way just had a look at your spreadsheet. The total matched figure is that an average of the back and lay matches? I also noticed that all of the amounts match exceed your bank. Does this mean you have had to do many trades or have you done a lay of the odds on first?