Thread: Betfair trading
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 02:40 PM

ANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDY FROM BR1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDY FROM BR1
Here's one for you guys, to make an easy 25-30. Have 100 on USA to beat England 1-0 with Paddy, lay that on BF and lay Rooney in the 'to score' market on Betfair (it's not priced up yet, but will be around 2.1-2.2, and more than likely shorter) as they are offering upto 100 cashback on losing CS bets if Rooney scores.
After opening up at silly prices for pennies Rooney's price is now coming into the expected 2.1-2.2 range. As well as getting just under 2k on the 0-1 I also backed Rooney to score 4k at prices between 2.3 and 2.4 to lay-off.

I expect the price to contract further in the 15 mins before ko, though there could be a bump before hand whilst the inevitable mass of arbers panic to get their bets off. With quite a lot to lay I'm in the q at prices between 2.0 and 2.2. If you only have a small amount to lay I would suggest waiting as near to ko as possible.