Thread: Betfair trading
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2010, 07:19 AM

herts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDY FROM BR1
After opening up at silly prices for pennies Rooney's price is now coming into the expected 2.1-2.2 range. As well as getting just under 2k on the 0-1 I also backed Rooney to score 4k at prices between 2.3 and 2.4 to lay-off.

I expect the price to contract further in the 15 mins before ko, though there could be a bump before hand whilst the inevitable mass of arbers panic to get their bets off. With quite a lot to lay I'm in the q at prices between 2.0 and 2.2. If you only have a small amount to lay I would suggest waiting as near to ko as possible.
Nice one

I was not able to watch the England game yesterday and didn't have internet access after lunchtime so I had to get my Rooney bets off in advance.Fortunately I correctly predicted that the Rooney would fall and was able to get some money matched at 2.55 early on Friday. The key then was to predict how far it would fall or accept the lay at 2.3 or thereabouts yesterday morning. Fortunately my lay at 2.14 was accepted so I was able to make 24.58 on the whole bet.

Thanks once again.