View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 10:35 PM

tony 1947 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetony 1947 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetony 1947 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetony 1947 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetony 1947 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetony 1947 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetony 1947 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetony 1947 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetony 1947 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetony 1947 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetony 1947 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian king View Post
Sorry Granada not this game. Francis debut not until 1970-71 season and Palace did not meet Birmingham again until 26th August 1972.

This fixture (March 69) was one of my first away games. Felt I had to go after the Cardiff and Derby victories.
I also made the trip for that game. Attached is John Matthews excellent report. Although I do not have the programme any more I seem to remember that there as an article on Cliff Jackson but had a picture of John McCormick instead which he signed on the station waiting for the train back.
Trevor Francis played in the 1-1 draw August 1972
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Birmingham 1969.jpg (1.04 MB, 44 views)