View Single Post
Old 20-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Bearded since 2004.

Dal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He was great at Spurs the season before last but he hasn't had much of a look-in since Berbatov arrived.

The market has moved significantly with the new TV deal. If Chopra is worth 5M then Mido is pretty good value at 6M.

In todays market we'd maybe get 15M+ for AJ but at the time the deal we got was excellent.

"You won't be listening anyway - you'll be picking your bum or listening to Pulp...'

"Use a plate! I've hoovered in here today, you cock!"

"Don't be a Gay all your life!"

"Does that mean our children will have monkey's skulls?"

"I don't want to inhale your urine!"

"Have you farted into a sponge or something?"

"You absolute pretentious ballsack!"

"You're a hairy, gay, Special Needs tramp!"

"Oh Google your own fat, flabby arse!"