View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 03:27 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post

I dunno, maybe society needs to be razed to be born anew. We certainly aren't learning anything that helps us as people of conscience.

I disagree. Western civilisation does not need to be razed to the ground. It has existed perfectly well for centuries. Yet we have a political elite who seem to be aiming to destroy it. I look at the erosion in free speech, in civil liberties, in the promotion and adulation of sterile life styles that offer nothing other than a nihilistic attack on the traditional family structure. And they seem to be using you chaps as their shock troops on the ground, along with undermining the political power of the masses who might actually oppose them.