View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Little Angel

Blue Spice was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBlue Spice was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBlue Spice was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBlue Spice was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBlue Spice was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBlue Spice was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBlue Spice was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBlue Spice was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBlue Spice was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBlue Spice was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBlue Spice was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
It's fun watching certain bitter clubs getting nervous/excited - but clearly they don't know City!
We may have spent money but our coaches will soon teach the new boys the City way! - Predictably unpredictable and consistently inconsistent.
I'm expecting this season to be no different

Whatever success we do or don't have, I will still be CITD and just want to enjoy my football.

That said - if we can knock some of the arrogant big boys down a peg or two along the way, I will love it. Just LOVE it

Flowers from Brumie Allan (Thank you kind Sir)