View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate
Agreed it's sickening cos it's Leeds, but i disagree with your point about the value of a League 1 player. I'd be far happier if lower league teams got properly paid for their players, rather than having them poached by Premiership wankers for next to nothing. It's much better to have money distributed down the footballing ladder than being kept at the top all the time.
I agree with you...IF it meant that didn't mean that as a result some Premiership team will ask for 30m for some Reserve/ First team fringe player...

It also means that we are pretty much never going to be able to buy a player of any established quality ever again...

Prices need to come down across the board...and teams like City who can afford to buy a player, they might not even use for 10m is ridiculous. Maybe this would all be more pallatable if it were a non-offensive League One team, a Huddersfield perhaps...

Xbox - FlatDan3