View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:16 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace
I just wish there were less of these types of programs and more programs devoted to lauding the tremedous achievement of putting 12 men on the moon. The engineering behind the program was just simply immense. The solutions to the problems they encountered were completely wonderful. It really was a staggering achievement done with a "can do" mentality that is sadly missing today.
Yes I agree, such a programme would be an interesting one.

I watch programmes with an open mind and process later. I think Barbara does or has done the same with this one. Like I said I have a different perspective of it now from what I had an hour ago. One or two, one in particular, has given her totally uncalled for abuse.