Thread: USA TV Coverage
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2014, 02:56 AM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
USA TV Coverage

Thought I'd create a thread for issues and updates of interest relating to TV coverage for those of us in the USA.

I watched the NBC Live Extra coverage of the Hull game on my iPad and it was late starting.Then towards the end of the first half they interrupted coverage to advertise NBC coverage of the Winter Olympics.Really annoying.
I emailed liveextra@nbc.com with my polite(-ish) feedback on both issues.

I also told them that their recent app update means you can't stream to the Original iPad any more (iOS 6 is required).Very annoying.

Feel free to email them as well if you had the same frustrating issues.

Better news - the Arsenal away game will be NBC's featured game at 11am EST on Sunday