Thread: USA TV Coverage
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2014, 06:19 AM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
I get the feed thru my cable company and they haven't signed up with NBC to give me the online version, but I can watch the games on my TV or on their app on my ipad. The problem I have is that only show 4 games and on a number of occasions the Palace game is the one game that is not shown. Today's game was one, but no sound!
I had that issue only once, with (I believe) the Norwich match, and I was able to watch it online in that case.

They advertise that every match is televised, so it is strange that they occasionally forget one!