View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 09:24 AM
Banned by Moderators

Misbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Big Sam Bounce has arrived... and it feels good!

Not all football matches are fixed nor are all snooker matches , tennis matches or horse races no one is saying that . I was just saying I got privy to some top info before BFS appointment so made good money on the bookies and again on that match from a good source . I am only mentioning now not because it's after the event because I told you on here before the event that's all . You pays your monies you take your chance . I am hardly a troll been going Palace home and away since Venables first time round . Take the 1.96 on Betfair now for Palace to beat Watford next Saturday as the price will steam roller in and yes I will tell you I told you so after . I am trying to help some of you and you are talking to me like I don't know what I am talking about . Trust me I do