View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 02:48 PM

Gregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverWilly View Post
Hey Gregz what's the latest?

Was being nosey and looked you up on sharkscope, noticed you've hardly played since your run last year.

Hope you are all good.
Hey! Things are fine. Doug dissolved/downsized his stables considerably last May. I'd been wanting to move on from playing professionally for some time, so it seemed a good time to part ways. I play mostly zoom head up now days and coach a bit on the side. Long term, I'm looking to get into coding/developing.