View Single Post
Old 19-02-2018, 04:57 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Remember reading this at the time, World Cup squads are perfect as there are 23 players in each one, in the 2014 the number of teams with 2 or more players with the same birthday was indeed 50%, I'm the same as you I just can't believe it would actually work out but seemingly it does

Here is the article and the proof

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Has anyone actually tested this out for real?

I get the logic but still struggle to see that if in reality if you grouped together a number of times 23 people that reality will match the logic used.