View Single Post
Old 20-03-2018, 01:32 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Since I moved to Japan, I'm able to play poker again. I had $20 at Pokerstars when the US stopped me from playing. Gonna try and build up my bankroll from that. Got it up to $30 before dropping back down to $25. Had some stupendous bad beats, so I decided to go back to something I had done years ago. I started logging all my all-in hands into a spreadsheet, hands where I was all-in or the other person was. I had about 500 hands logged in before, I was leading 60% of the hands but only won 40%. I'm only 40 hands in to this spreadsheet, I'm ahead when all the chips go in 66% of the time and only won 40% of the hands. The seven biggest EV swings are all on hands I lost.