Thread: Max Meyer
View Single Post
Old 27-08-2018, 10:58 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
I don't know if anyone else finds it frustrating that despite a misfiring centre forward and a midfield short of creativity and we have brought in new players to offset these issues Roy is seemingly unwilling to bring them in. I can understand not changing a winning side but now we have lost 2 in a row he should look to and would be justified in making changes. Meyer in for schlupp and Sorloth or Ayew for CB. I am almost tempted to suggest Kouyate in for Jimmy Mac . I expect AWB to return to side v Saints and hope Tomkins is fit but seems Kelly did okay. I only saw opening 25 mins v Watford. When we looked pretty Good.