View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 12:35 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I managed to get them for our group of 5, then go back in for another group of 6 on another computer but it would appear that more people were complaining about not getting them this year than in others.

This will be my 6th one. Christ I am getting old. We've said that this will be the last one for a little while, we're all married or getting married so there might be a kid or two knocking about soon. That said, 50th anniversary and all that in 2020...(Coldplay absolutely guaranteed to be headlining).

No matter what anyone says, it is an incredible place and something that this country should be proud of.