Thread: Football Index
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2019, 03:42 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What are people's thoughts of a Share Split, which many seem to think is not too far down the road given the continued increase in price of the top players?

I have been reading up on how it all works and to be honest, I think it sounds like a smart idea.

It will encourage new investors (prices will be halved) but for us current bunch, our shares will be doubled for any player/s we have invested in.

In regards to dividend pay outs, they will be halved, but our shares will have doubled so it won't really make much of a difference?

Or am I reading this all wrong?!