View Single Post
Old 21-03-2019, 04:50 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Only one winner for 106.9 points.
Hey Funk, which games were these? I had a look this morning and thought I saw that two of them lost, hence my 1.16 shot, but there are so many MLB games it's tricky to work out which are which!

From what I can see Seattle won on the 19th vs the Cubs, 8.05pm start UK time, and they don't play again till mid morning today UK time, your bet was posted at 3am on the 20th UK time, so I'm confused which games they are, unless the other 3 won but then I think the Yankees lost

Confused