View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 05:20 PM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony 1947 View Post
Eddie Presland made 5 appearences. Jack Bannister 11+2 subs . I know.it was a slip on the key board Percy but to put it right Terry Long played 2 games and not 2 goals.
You must be able to read the future. I only listed goals up to now. Terry Long scored 2 goals as I listed according to my records, he also made 2 appearances. I have made a list of all appearances by the squad and will post it shortly.

One other piece of information that may be of interest to Palace fans is the cup performances of 68/69

FA cup

3rd round Charlton (A) 0-0
3rd replay Palace 0-Charlton 2

A combined attendance of nearly 72000 watched these two games

39404 at Selhurst and 32334 at the Valley.

League cup

Rnd 2 home v Preston 3-1 (C. Jackson 2 Payne 1)

Rnd 3 away v Orient 1-0 win (C. Taylor)

Rnd 4 home v Leeds United 2-1 win C.Jackson, C.Taylor

Rnd 5 away Burnley 0-2 loss

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane