View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 09:41 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Jim said that sometimes they feel they cant win as when the pod is.positive they get criticised for being too rosy coloured spec like, and now theyre criticised for being too negative. I did point out that they shouldnt criticise the BBS now.
Thatís always the case in these public pods, people flying about moaning for no reason. We all know pre season is no indication on how well we do over the season. Itís just a bit of fun as they were at the game Iím sure.

It would be good to have a proper pre season pod over the next week or so doing a drains up on the squad and what to look forward to ahead this season.

I imagine this will be our last season with Roy and we might be lucky enough to keep Wilf as there are no buyers so itís going to be another season of ups and downs.

Would be great to get Woosie or some youth specalist in there to let us know about the academy and any players that might break through.