View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 12:18 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Trapper View Post
I am diabetic but have never found the need nor desire to snack on a bus nor any other public transport.

Kids should have a breakfast before leaving for school

Parents need to take responsibility for their children's health and not ask the government to be responsible.

If you do not want to take responsibility for your children...don't have them.
Not the same for all. My blood sugar's pretty frisky - it's a medication induced diabetes - and I've found, on occasion, having to grab a chocolate bar off the shelf and eat it in the supermarket before reaching the checkout. It happens. And, besides, there are just some areas where nanny state simply shouldn't have a say. The problem, if it really is much of one, should be addressed in other ways, not with some catch-all ban. The smoking in cinemas and on the tube didn't do me any harm in the 70s