View Single Post
Old 24-10-2019, 11:12 AM
Pass me the Vongole

Don-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hot night at the 100 Club yesterday evening watching the German psychedelic funk band The Mighty Mocambos perform.

Blazing horns, groovy keyboards, steel pan, cow bells, vocoders...all allied to tight rhythms and soulful vocals meant this was a sweaty, enjoyable night. Catch 'em if you can!

The gents at the 100 Club is graffiti'd to f*ck and as I was taking a leak, I shouldn't have been so surprised to see a Holmesdale Fanatics sticker stuck to the wall. COYP