View Single Post
Old 23-04-2003, 07:47 PM
Self Portrait

g23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Fan
Cool, I'll investigate. Find out what night Gavin's going and crash his party. He won't mind.
Think it's Shepherd's Bush (room to stay if you like - just don't do a Skin Up and disappear half-way through the night).
May 12 - I've got seats upstairs, as I'm old and refined, now. You can meet Sally, who I know from the Bergman season (took your advice eventually). If I could be in two places at once, I'd also be at the Lyric watching Howe Gelb. Cruelly, the same night I'm seeing Yo La Tengo (May 7), Smog are on elsewhere.

Chan Marshall's back in town on June 20 at the Union Chapel with Damien Jurado.

Surprised none of the old stagers are getting excited about Springsteen at Crystal Palace on May 26-7 or Neil Young in Hammersmith on the 18-19. Or Ray Davies at the RFH on the 16. Or Lou Reed at the Barbican on the 28, come to that - probably only doing this 'Raven' thing, though.

Mogwai might be worth a look (Scala, May 22)