Thread: GOLF betting
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2011, 02:38 PM

Fat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks! Brian is married to Ray Clemence's daughter...I went round to their house once and he had a picture of Dougie and him on his fridge! Instantly became my favourite golfer!