No announcement yet.

Things that annoy you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aggressive swimmers (in the pool I mean)

Comment

Originally posted by Oddjob View Post
      Well speed up or get **** out of the way!!! tide waits for no man!!

Comment

Things that annoy you

Commercial daytime radio DJs.

They honestly believe they're the funniest people on the planet. They bore us to tears about a shitty little 'on the tube in the morning' anecdote and ask the listener questions as if we have the power to respond right there and then, over the airwaves from where we are, back to their little smug-filled wank booth of a radio station.
        OH SOUTH LONDON IS WONDERFUL

Comment

Originally posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
          The oxygen stealers who inhabit the 'celebrity world.
          The fact that that Bonfire Night has become Fireworks Fortnight
          The Bible. Top band
          It's the hope that kills you

Comment

Originally posted by Oddjob View Post
            My wife's a lane Nazi
            kayjay

Comment

Originally posted by Skiddo View Post
              Commercial daytime radio DJs.

They honestly believe they're the funniest people on the planet. They bore us to tears about a shitty little 'on the tube in the morning' anecdote and ask the listener questions as if we have the power to respond right there and then, over the airwaves from where we are, back to their little smug-filled wank booth of a radio station.
              I don't have digital radio in the car, so pretty much depend on FM. Most of it is very poor now. More and more CD's piling up in the motor.

Comment

People who insist on calling London neighbourhoods 'villages'. F*ck off to the Cotswolds.

Comment

Trying to buy the correct light bulb.

Comment

USB connectors (3rd state)...

Thankfully tech evolution will soon rid us of these lifewasters forever

Comment

People who wear gym gear to the shops when they aint been near a gym in zonks.

Comment

The BBS.

it's gone from being fun to spiteful and boring. Full of keyboard hard men and know-alls.

They even drove away Steve Browett.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksop Palace View Post
                          The Bible. Top band

Still living in Crystal Palace?
                          ........with joy and gladness they went along to the Palace....

Visit http://achingarms.co.uk/

Comment

The expression 'me-time'

Comment

Those short-trip wheely suitcases that people lug around behind them. Especially when they then stop in the middle of the footpath and you have to somehow dodge them before stacking it.
                              Visit FYP Fanzine's website

Listen to FYP Fanzine's podcast

Become a fan of FYP on Facebook

Follow FYP on Twitter

Comment

Security lights that come on when you walk past someone's house
                                Lance Corporal - Never Had it So Good Brigade

Comment

I say this every year but the Next sale, some marketing knobber deserves a medal for convincing people its such a big event.

Comment

Originally posted by RDSdaEAGLE View Post
                                    Those short-trip wheely suitcases that people lug around behind them. Especially when they then stop in the middle of the footpath and you have to somehow dodge them before stacking it.
                                    Don't dodge them. Plough right over them.*

(*Exempt from this course of action are women and the elderly. I'm not a monster.)

Comment

Originally posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
                                      Security lights that come on when you walk past someone's house
                                      Security lights and alarms that come on when your just prising the window open
                                      Social Liberal and Proud!

Comment

Originally posted by civil eagle View Post
                                        Security lights and alarms that come on when your just prising the window open
                                        I was listening to the radio the other day and a woman was bemoaning car alarms. She was explaining that it really annoys her when they go off at night and she can see the other curtains go as she is looking to see who's car it is.

Her next sentance is that she doesn't see the point of them as everyone just ignores them. Yes that is why you are looking out your window like the others!

Stupid bint.

Comment

People who start sentences but don't

They should all be
                                          Málaga CF International Supporters' Club

Who opened their lunch?

Comment