View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 07:14 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Ad Astra.

It starts really well, the first hour is great. But then it just descends into completely ridiculous farcical shit for the second hour. I mean I know that fiction is meant to have creative license - but this is fantasy very poorly dressed up as near-reality.

It's as if someone took Apocalypse Now and tried to put it in space then got fed up with the effort after about 5 minutes so gave it to their 10 year old to finish off.

Christ I'm so glad that is over. What a load of crap. Thanks god I never paid for it, and got paid for watching it.
I liked it, 8/10. Well acted, looked great, arty, superb music (soundtrack is fantastic). It was unrealistic at times, but with it set 150 years from now, it might yet be a realistic representation of the future. Who know, but it was fantasy fiction after all.