View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 05:59 PM

old traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace43 View Post
My analysis-

You could vote Hill for what he did in the second half of his last season. It gives him contender status for this poll I think. He was a warrior and is one of the reasons were a club today. But can you vote for him based on one half of a season in a team of the decade? Im not sure.

Moxey is an underrated pick. He got a lot of stick on this site in his first season and a half or so. But really pulled it out the bag and improved a LOT in the promotion season and played a decent part in our first PL season.

Parr was probably better than Moxey and a fan favourite, I dont personally think he deserved to win POTY but hey ho. While I think Moxey was underrated, I think Parr was a bit overrated, but still a good player.

Souare played really well in our FA cup season, if he never got that injury from the car crash, he wouldve been our left back for years to come.

PVA is probably going to be the winner for me, hes the best left back on the list in my opinion. Hes been here for a couple years now. He has his downfalls but I think you can tell that he really cares.
How can he be our best left back then most goals scored against us are the result of his mistakes and terrible possioning