View Single Post
Old 20-06-2016, 12:52 PM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
I'm sure Bvb Bob will be up for this game what with his love for all things St. Pauli.
Sadly I don't think I'll make this, if only as I think I'll be in Dortmund the week before. Rather annoying really. I do so enjoy pointing out to the pride of alternative football that Altona 93 have stolen their tag and do it far better. Oh, and Altona still seem to focus on football.....

And it's a NordDerby Fashion Parade.....

It's probably for the best I don't go, actually!