Thread: Betfair trading
View Single Post
  #1265  
Old 13-06-2016, 05:38 AM
Finbar's Avatar
Finbar Finbar is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Brisvegas
Age: 46
Posts: 21,980
Rep Power: 2252676
Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well today is proving quite fruitful, having backed at 2.48 the price came in to 2.3ish pretty soon after, was hoping to hold out for the draw to go odds on, in the end the draw came in to 2.14 then drifted out again (I had 400 more matched at 2.36), then when it came back in again I managed to lay the draw at 2.12 and back England at 2.18 and 2.26. No real regrets as both times there wasn't really much liquidity so when matched they may have been bigger than I kind of deserved.

About 10mins later the draw was indeed matched at a shade of odds on which was a shame. The main reason I bailed out was that rain wasn't forecast till 11am (start time), had that come slightly later the draw could have drifted right out, as I don't trust SL not to collapse I would have certainly traded out before then.

My current position is Eng +370, SL +1700 and the draw +660 (all after commish). I could trade out for 575 profit (after commish) but will keep it as it is for now,

I actually think that if there is play SL will be all out for the win (run rate shouldn't be a problem at 3 an over were the rain to hold off), they could also knock that off in 50-60 or so overs if required so I might bump up that green to well over a grand, if they come close can have a lay in there at 2.0 or something. Mind you they might also just want to avoid the whitewash

It really is a shame there isn't test cricket every week, I seem to win on pretty much every match. Rain always helps

Screenshots etc tonight when I get back from work
Reply With Quote