Thread: Betfair trading
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2016, 09:11 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ok here is how this test progressed

Traded it Friday before the 2nd day, with all the rain forecast I thought the draw might come in, it didn't so was 62 red all the way

Didn't think too much of it, not the worst trade (especially by recent standards) until on Sunday morning (Saturday was far too big a drinking day to contemplate trading) when I thought I'd see what I could to recoup my losses.

The draw had a few pennies at 3.55 and with Google weather and my iPhone both showing rain all morning I thought that certainly worth a gamble. As there was no real money to back the draw I instead layed England at 1.56ish and had some on the draw a bit later at 3.4. You can see the times from the screenshots, 8pm was the expected start time and I had no intention of going in play (though if play started late then happy days)

Here is mid afternoon, nothing really happened though my GBP 62 red now a potential 37 red which was better than nothing

By 7.30pm much better, could trade out for green

Start delayed so draw odds come in further

10 mins later I start to lay the draw at 2.64 to 2.76ish

Then final position for the night as follows

Will post up todays shots a bit later, hoping they don't come out too big...