Thread: Soundcloud
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 09:33 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
do you guys post your own stuff or you use it for downloading other peoples tracks?

i am going to stick with basic for now. my 2 tracks up there have had 134 and 42 plays respecitively in 3 days so I am getting enough interest. put my 2 worst tracks up that are both unfinished, unmastered and eq'd jus to test it out!! will be putting some proper tracks when they have been finished (hopefully this weekend!)

feel free to have a listen but dont expect much from the first 2 efforts, I was just testing a bit of wobble bass

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by FraserH; 12-05-2010 at 09:38 AM.