View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 08:51 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Occasionally go with mates to watch Tonbridge Angels play but currently they cannot have crowds as they are considered an elite team!! Did see them play last week in the cup though. Think next round is tomorrow night.

If I don't have anything better to do I go to see Biggleswade United who play at the end of my road in the Spartan Midland League. Cost is 6 and usually attract crowds of @ 100 but have a bit following on social media as the club chairman is sports presenter & writer, Guilliem Balague who gets the likes of Maradona & Messi to pose with the club shirt. Ex Rangers player Nacho Novo currently plays for them.