View Single Post
  #15  
Old 18-10-2020, 07:10 AM
AddiscombeEagle's Avatar
AddiscombeEagle AddiscombeEagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Carshalton
Age: 44
Posts: 8,985
Rep Power: 16028199
AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Couple of pubs in Carshalton do (Rose and Crown and the Woodman).

Why not go to indoor pub but just book separate tables?
__________________
70% of the Earth is covered in water. The other 30% is covered by Ed Reed!!!!
Reply With Quote