View Single Post
Old 09-12-2002, 09:47 PM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally posted by Skin Up
As I said Citys 1st goal should not have been allowed, therefore morally it's still 0-0 as no one knows if City would have scored a second if the first had been disallowed as it should have been.
oxo !
play to the REF's whistle...
you might get that tenner back now !

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.