View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 10:30 AM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
No you are not. I can handle wet cotton wool though.

I always eat my meals in order. I don't mean breakfast, lunch then tea, I mean what's on the plate. If I am eating a roast I will eat the beans, corn, broccoli etc first, then the potatoes, then the meat. The main part of the meal is always left to last.

I also never have a drink until the meal is finished.
I thought it was only me that did this.

Nice to know I'm not the only weird one out there.