Thread: Boxing Thread
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2006, 09:10 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by ANDYEAGLE
Yes that was worrying,but he was sitting up talking okay in the ambulance. Great fight though. If I am still awake will have a look at the boxing on chan 5 starts at 12.40.

Agree BlueBoy Hatton looks 2 stone at least above fighting weight. I think there is some concern at his life style between fights. There are big money fights over the next couple of years and he should be looking after himself and retire before 30. I hope that he did not hit his peak in the Tszyu fight. Bring on Cotto and Mayweather they will be the big money earners for him.
Hatton will certainly not fight Mayweather I mean he wont even fight Witter and Cotto is doubtful. Hatton has allways dodged good fighters Tszyu was only fought when he was way past his best. I think Hatton will fight Gatti next another spent force but a name or maybe Zab Judah. Hatton has allways ballooned between fights he likes his beer and chips
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal