View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 06:22 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I know a lot of BBS Members don't advertise their birthday, but out of 6,944 members I would think at least 25% would. (Just look at this thread for example).

That would be a data base of 1,736 known birthdays. Divide that by the magic 23 and you get 75 sub-sets.

My fuzzy logic is that would mean at least 150 BBS members would have a birthday today (a minimum of 2 per 23 sub-set), yet the forums page shows there are only 5.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!
Fuzzy Logic.... so let me check 150 *365 = 1736 or 54750........ Ok stage further its 5 so possible that two subsets could be fine but that leaves the chances for 145 people to have the same birthday a little shorter